My Craftbarn



Tuesday, June 4, 2013

And the next lot of work from January and February.

Okay we´ll take one more lot today, and here´s some of the things, I got done during January and February this year. I know, I haven´t got as much done, as I used too earlier, but my vision have fast gone worser here this year, so I can´t sit and concentrate on things too long at a time anymore, but now I´ve finally got an appointment with the eyesurgeon at the hospital next week, so I really cross everything, that they´re going to remove that cataract now, so that problem will be solved soon.
But here´s now a bit more of my "older" work here, that I hope, you´ll enjoy to watch.













This here is a small minialbum, that I made in a tin for an Aussie friend, who got a little babygirl here around New Year, and I had some pics of their boys already from they visited us here last summer.















And here´s next the card I made for them and a few more cards and notebooks, I made for small gifts.
I hope, you´ll enjoy these things as well and thanks again sooo much for watching here and your always sweet comments too. They´re much apreciated.
Have a great day everyone.

8 comments:

Diane Schultz said...

Wow, MaryAnn, you sure have been busy. All these projects are just awesome!! You did a fantastic job and with perfection. Thanks for sharing all your beautiful creations and ideas.
Crafty hugs, Diane

Wildehilde said...

Wouwwwwww!!!!!! What stunning Work have you done Sweetie!!!!!! Love,love,love it!!!!!!!!!Such beautyful Creations!!!!! I must!!!!!!! do such an nice Calender!!!!
Big Hugs
Hilde xxxxxx

Unknown said...

Awesome work again my friend...as always stunningly perfect.xxx

Beth Norman said...

You certainly have been busy. I love everything, but especially the oriental calendar, How unique.

marie said...

these are just gorgeous hun and my eyes are just loving it to see all your work here again. Loved the babay albumns just gorgeous and the lovely oriental cards you made wow. wonderful work wonderful to see :O)

Ardilla said...

So beautiful, Maryann!!!!!
I love the butterfly in the first card, the japanese images and the papers are awesome!
You've been quite busy!!!!!
Many hugs,

Ardilla :)

Adriana Ortolano said...

Hi sweet friend,
I m so glad you had time to do this cute barn for you, so we can keep in touch and I can see your beautifull creations, I have to do mine too!!
Take care my dear, warm hugs to all!!

Vickie Densmore (Papercrazy) said...

Beautiful work, as always!! I especially love your little desk calendars and I'm glad you are still making them.
Hugs,
Vickie