My Craftbarn



Friday, September 27, 2013

Another guestdesignerproject her today.

Now Hobbyboden has shown my second entry too, so I can show that one here on my own blog too.
It´s also a weddingcard, but a quite more untraditional one, than the first one LOL, but I hope, you all like it. I can tell, that the couple, who recieved it, were more than pleased about it, especially the groom, who just loved it for some reason, wonder why? ha ha ha.

Nu har Hobbyboden så haft mit andet indlæg på bloggen, så jeg kan også vise det her på min egen blog også.
Det er også et bryllupskort, omend et meget mere utraditionelt et af slagsen end det første, jeg viste, men jeg håber da at I alle kan lide det alligevel. Jeg kan fortælle, at parret som modtog det, var vilde med det, især gommen var helt vild med det af en eller anden grund, guderne må vide hvorfor? ha ha ha.

Men her er de lidt mange billeder, så døm selv:
But here they come, so judge for yourself:

 The front of the card all folded.
 The backside of the card all folded.
 How it opens up.
 The card all unfolded and tied the ribbons, so it can stand on a table or shelf all opened.
 Here´s the first pocket in the card.
 Here´s the second pocket of the card.
 And here´s a close up of  the headlines of an article I found on the internet once, and used onhere.
 And here´s the third pocket of the card too.
 And here´s the fourth and final pocket of the card with the article from the old English schoolbook, that I found on the internet, about a newly wedded wife´s duties LOL. Wonder if that wasn´t why the groom just loved it soo much?? he he he
And here´s a close up of the recipee for a Happy Marriage too.

I hope, you all like it and like the humour, that I put into it too.
It´s made as a Circle Flip Up Book , that I found the lesson for here:  http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/circleflipupbook/
I kept it in a vintage style, because the bride just loves that, and used lots of dies from Spellbinders and Marianne Design, as well as I used a lot of different vintage pictures and tags on it too and then the articles that I found on the internet some times ages ago and just saved for the fun in them, but thought they would be great here, as I know the groom isn´t too much for the romatic style as she was, and I think for a wedding, it has to be a bit for both of them, if I possibly can, and this time it was a huge succes from what I heard afterwards ha ha ha.

Jeg håber, I alle kan lí det og også humoren i det også.
Det er lavet, som en såkaldt Circle Flip Up Book, som jeg fandt tutorialen for her: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/circleflipupbook/ hvis I nu skulle få lyst til selv at prøve at lave et også.
Jeg holdt det lidt i den vintage stil, da bruden elsker det, og brugte maser af dies fra Spellbinders og Marianne Design, foruden de der humoristiske artikler, som jeg fandt på internettet for lang tid  siden og bare gemte, fordi jeg syntes de var sjove. Og så syntes jeg lige de passede godt ind her, da gommen ikke er så meget for den romantiske stil, men elsker god humor, og fordi jeg mener, at når det nu er et bryllup, skal det helst være noget begge parter kan lí, hvis det er muligt, og i dette tilfælde var det en stor succes, efter hvad jeg fik fortalt efterfølgende. Især mændende rendte noget rundt med det, for at visse deres bedre halvdele, hvad den gamle bog sagde om kvindernes roller i ægteskabet ha ha ha.

I hope, you like, what I´ve made and I´ll be sooo happy, if you´ll let me know, if you like it, and also if you can give me any great ideas to improve anything for another times sake too.

Jeg håber, I kan lide det, og jeg vil be virkelig glad, hvis I vil efterlade en kommentar om I kan lí det, og også hvis nogen har nogel goode ideer til, hvordan jeg evt. kan forbedre noget til en anden gang.

Have a great day dear friends, I have a little more to show you a little later, so until we meet again here.

Há en rigtig god dag alle sammen, jeg har lidt mere at vise jer alle lidt senere, så til vi ses igen.






















6 comments:

Unknown said...

Finally got to be able to get into your blog, not sure what was going on...this is just s super awesome card and so thanks for the link, looks like you put heaps of work into this. Wonderful result and you should smile with pride...luv annie xxx

Karina Beck said...

Det er et flot udført og anderledes kort.
Rigtig god weekend.

Lisa Rasmussen said...

Et fantastisk lækkert kort og sikkert også rigtig tids krævende ;O))

marie said...

hi Maryann just love this card sweetie you done a great job and it always makes you feel good when someone appreciates what you have made for them. Love the papers you used here too have a great day warm hugs Marie

Ardilla said...

WOW, this card is amazing, love all those folds and how the card stands.
Congrats on being a Guest DT!!!

Gitte said...

Det er bare såååå flot.